Saratoga Hall

Saratoga Hall was located at 840 Geary Street and was in existence from at least 1882 to 1902 and was most likely destroyed with the rest of downtown on April 18, 1906. It was occasionally used for performances, reading, lectures, etc, but was not considered to be one of the regular theatrical or opera houses in the city. The Hall was sometimes used as a second stage venue for the Alcazar Dramatic Club, a company of the Alcazar Theater.

Production History

Date Play Company
May 14, 1890 Chispa Alcazar Dramatic Club
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License