Tivoli Opera (1885-aft.1895)
302888_10151347233961913_1010175300_n.jpg

The Tivoli Opera House was built about 1885 and was located at 29-32 Eddy Street, San Francisco. The below list of productions are from transcriptions of the ads in the San Francisco Call beginning in April 1890. At that time the Kreling Brothers were the proprietors. The opera house was primarily used for comic operettas.

Date Play Company
Nov 3, 1890 The Mikado
May 19, 1890 Fra Diavolo
May 12, 1890 Fatinitza
Apr 28, 1890 Orpheus & Eurydice
Apr 14, 1890 Drum Major's Daughter
Apr 7, 1890 Mascot (by Audran)
Mar 1890 The Gascon
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License